Need to aggregate and analyze data coming from multiple Experion Servers of your plant?
Check Webart application it supports multiple sites and provides Alarm monitoring, reporting and analysis tool that keeps Operators, Shift Supervisors and Managers informed.
- Integrates with Multiple Experion servers
- Queers SNMP devices to create Alarms
- Graphical Tool to Define network of SNMP and Experion servers
- Supports Multiple Sites
- Fall-back servers (if Experion server is unreachable Webart connects to Fall-back servers to fetch Events)
- Provides sophisticated constructor for Event-filters
- Provides instant Alarm notifications with CMAT filters
- Creates Periodic reports with TART filters: Alarm duration, Acknowledgment Time, etc
- Supports Scripting for Alarm Filters
- Notification system with email support
- Exports Data to Grafana Dashboards
- Includes granular permission system with User Groups
- Implements Microservices Architecture with Docker